- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Black Cat Bone Blues Band
August 9, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery plays host to Black Cat Bone Blues Band.
The interior décor of the wine bar is awash with colorful glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused-glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard and makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. No cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Happy hour features $5 small plates and $2 off glass pours. Monday – Saturday from 4-6 p.m. and all day Sunday.
Wine Bar and Eatery
Open Monday-Thursday: 4– 9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon–10 p.m.
Live music Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Open Sunday: noon–5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Open Daily: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!
© 2014 Barnard Griffin™ Winery – 878 Tulip Lane, Richland, Washington 99352