- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Evan Egerer
March 11, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Evan Egerer is a Washington-based singer/songwriter and guitarist who leans towards heavy blues rock and 70’s soul.
He is currently in the process of recording his next studio release, which keeps a heavy blues-influenced sound going with the influence of modern hard rock bands.
Enjoy Live Music on Weekends at Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery:
Music starts at 7pm. No Cover
Happy Hours: 4 – 6pm and 8pm – Close.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a relaxed, drop-in dining destination. The focus is on Fresh, Light and Contemporary Cuisine.
Savor enticing entrees created specifically to be paired with their Signature and Reserve wines.
Enjoy tasty flatbreads & sandwiches for lunch. Plus, they have light appetizers, beer & wine for Happy Hour.
The interior décor is awash with colorful fused glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused glass artisan and winery Co-Owner, Deborah Barnard; a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine, and great live music.
Weather permitting, enjoy wining and dining on their large Patio.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, WA, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine Bar & Eatery
Open Mondays-Thursdays: 4 – 9pm
Open Fridays-Saturdays: Noon – 9pm
Live music most Weekends
Open Sundays: 10a -2p
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Open Daily: 10am – 5pm