- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 24 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Ides of March
March 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Settle in for a hearty Irish stew (we know Caesar wasn’t Irish… but, ‘tis the season…) made with Barnard Griffin’s own Cabernet Sauvignon and Iron Horse Brewery’s Irish Death ale.
It’s perfect to pair with our soon-to-be famous Caesar Salad — Caesar dressing and romaine tossed with shaved Parmesan, house croutons, and an option of chicken
And for dessert..
Try the Chocolate Treachery — a chocolate molten lava cake with Tillamook Mudslide ice cream and a cranberry reduction drizzle.
Caesar would have died for it… (too soon?)