- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 23 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Ides of March
March 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Settle in for a hearty Irish stew (we know Caesar wasn’t Irish… but, ‘tis the season…) made with Barnard Griffin’s own Cabernet Sauvignon and Iron Horse Brewery’s Irish Death ale.
It’s perfect to pair with our soon-to-be famous Caesar Salad — Caesar dressing and romaine tossed with shaved Parmesan, house croutons, and an option of chicken
And for dessert..
Try the Chocolate Treachery — a chocolate molten lava cake with Tillamook Mudslide ice cream and a cranberry reduction drizzle.
Caesar would have died for it… (too soon?)