- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Ides of March
March 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Settle in for a hearty Irish stew (we know Caesar wasn’t Irish… but, ‘tis the season…) made with Barnard Griffin’s own Cabernet Sauvignon and Iron Horse Brewery’s Irish Death ale.
It’s perfect to pair with our soon-to-be famous Caesar Salad — Caesar dressing and romaine tossed with shaved Parmesan, house croutons, and an option of chicken
And for dessert..
Try the Chocolate Treachery — a chocolate molten lava cake with Tillamook Mudslide ice cream and a cranberry reduction drizzle.
Caesar would have died for it… (too soon?)