- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 19 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Ides of March
March 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Settle in for a hearty Irish stew (we know Caesar wasn’t Irish… but, ‘tis the season…) made with Barnard Griffin’s own Cabernet Sauvignon and Iron Horse Brewery’s Irish Death ale.
It’s perfect to pair with our soon-to-be famous Caesar Salad — Caesar dressing and romaine tossed with shaved Parmesan, house croutons, and an option of chicken
And for dessert..
Try the Chocolate Treachery — a chocolate molten lava cake with Tillamook Mudslide ice cream and a cranberry reduction drizzle.
Caesar would have died for it… (too soon?)