- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 17 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Jamie Nasario and Luke Basile
November 16, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree admission
The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine bar and eatery
Open Tuesdays-Thursdays 4-9 p.m.
Open Fridays-Saturdays noon – 10 p.m.
Live music available most Saturdays
Open Sundays noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane,
Richland, WA 99352