- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 8 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents the Jim Basnight Band
December 11, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery invites you to enjoy stellar wine and food this evening with live music featuring Jim Basnight.
Launched in Seattle, the Jim Basnight Band has members with extensive and unique musical backgrounds. They are well-versed in a number of styles including rock from the 50’s through the 90’s, as well as soul, punk, funk, Americana, alternative and the blues.
The band, fronted by Jim Basnight on vocals and guitars, performs songs from all six of Jim’s unique CDs as well as his new career retrospective We Rocked and Rolled: The First 25 Years of Jim Basnight. The band has featured the continued and constant support of Mikel Rollins on bass, sax, guitar and flute since its inception on Dec. 31, 1996. Having toured the Far East and West Coast many times, Rollins has played with numerous blues, jazz and rock acts including Michael Powers, Lonnie Smith and Isaac Scott.
Music starts at 7 p.m., and there is no cover charge. The Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine. Enjoy tasty flatbreads and sandwiches for lunch. Plus, they have light appetizers, beer and wine for happy hour.
The menu offers created to complement Barnard Griffin’s Signature and Reserve wines. While you may be familiar with Barnard Griffin’s signature label wines, here is your chance to explore our exclusive edition reserve wines with limited distribution outside of the winery.
And your dining experience is in a lovely setting within the winery property. The Wine Bar and Eatery interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by resident fused glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard. Weather permitting, enjoy wining and dining on their large patio.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery campus on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate South exit along Interstate 182. The campus includes the tasting room, BG Wine Bar and Eatery, large patio and gazebo.
Treat yourself to the sublime tastes, sights and sounds of Barnard Griffin. Reservations not required, but they are never a bad idea.
$5 small plates and $2 off glass pours.
Monday-Saturday 4-6 p.m., and 8 p.m. to close.
Wine bar and eatery hours
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music on weekends — no cover
Open Sunday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (until 6 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Please drink responsibly. Get a designated driver!