- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 35 mins ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Jim Basnight
March 28, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery proudly presents Jim Basnight.
Born in Seattle, the Jim Basnight Band has members with extensive and unique musical backgrounds. The band, fronted by Jim Basnight on vocals and guitars, performs songs from all six of his albums as well as his new career retrospective We Rocked and Rolled: The First 25 Years of Jim Basnight. They are well-versed in a number of styles including rock from the 50’s through the 90’s, as well as soul, punk, funk, Americana, alternative and blues.
Jim’s band has featured the constant support of Mikel Rollins on bass, sax, guitar and flute since the band formed on Dec. 31, 1996. Having toured the Far East and West Coast many times, Rollins has played with numerous blues, jazz and rock acts including Michael Powers, Lonnie Smith and Isaac Scott.
The large Barnard Griffin Winery Patio offers the perfect outdoor sanctuary. It is directly adjacent to the Wine Bar and Eatery that offers food, beer and award-winning wines from Barnard Griffin’s own cellars.
And the focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a French Mediterranean accent. Options include flatbreads, sandwiches, soups, cured meats, cheeses, small-plate appetizers and amazing salads. Happy hour features light appetizers, beer and wine. Dinner offers the above in addition to sophisticated wine pairings that will open new vistas for your dining pleasure.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. There is no cover, and the patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The interior décor is awash with colorful glass mobiles created by Deborah Barnard, the winery’s resident fused-glass artisan and co-owner. The tasting room is next door when you’re ready for a more in-depth exploration of the world-class wines produced by the winery.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane, just off the Queensgate exit off Interstate 182.
$5 small plates and $2 off glass pours.
Monday-Saturday 4-6 p.m.
All day Sunday
Patio, wine bar and eatery hours
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-10 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Please drink responsibly. Get a designated driver!