- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Jim Basnight
March 28, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery proudly presents Jim Basnight.
Born in Seattle, the Jim Basnight Band has members with extensive and unique musical backgrounds. The band, fronted by Jim Basnight on vocals and guitars, performs songs from all six of his albums as well as his new career retrospective We Rocked and Rolled: The First 25 Years of Jim Basnight. They are well-versed in a number of styles including rock from the 50’s through the 90’s, as well as soul, punk, funk, Americana, alternative and blues.
Jim’s band has featured the constant support of Mikel Rollins on bass, sax, guitar and flute since the band formed on Dec. 31, 1996. Having toured the Far East and West Coast many times, Rollins has played with numerous blues, jazz and rock acts including Michael Powers, Lonnie Smith and Isaac Scott.
The large Barnard Griffin Winery Patio offers the perfect outdoor sanctuary. It is directly adjacent to the Wine Bar and Eatery that offers food, beer and award-winning wines from Barnard Griffin’s own cellars.
And the focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a French Mediterranean accent. Options include flatbreads, sandwiches, soups, cured meats, cheeses, small-plate appetizers and amazing salads. Happy hour features light appetizers, beer and wine. Dinner offers the above in addition to sophisticated wine pairings that will open new vistas for your dining pleasure.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. There is no cover, and the patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The interior décor is awash with colorful glass mobiles created by Deborah Barnard, the winery’s resident fused-glass artisan and co-owner. The tasting room is next door when you’re ready for a more in-depth exploration of the world-class wines produced by the winery.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane, just off the Queensgate exit off Interstate 182.
$5 small plates and $2 off glass pours.
Monday-Saturday 4-6 p.m.
All day Sunday
Patio, wine bar and eatery hours
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-10 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Please drink responsibly. Get a designated driver!