- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents JK Duo
March 18, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Jack Rothwell and Kevin B. Selby rocking your world. They play everything from Riders on the Storm to Tin Man. 70s Easy Listening to Disco.
Jack Rothwell and Kevin B. Selby crossed paths many moons ago as solo artists playing at a local club in Kennewick, WA. They admired one another’s work for many years until the planets aligned and they were able to hook up.
Influences include: The Doors, America, Steve Miller Band, CCR, Supertramp, Steely Dan, The Eagles, Bread, Paul Simon, The Beatles, Pink Floyd and many others.
Enjoy Live Music on Weekends at Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery:
Music starts at 7pm. No Cover
Happy Hours: 4 – 6pm and 8pm – Close.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a relaxed, drop-in dining destination. The focus is on Fresh, Light and Contemporary Cuisine.
Savor enticing entrees created specifically to be paired with their Signature and Reserve wines.
Enjoy tasty flatbreads & sandwiches for lunch. Plus, they have light appetizers, beer & wine for Happy Hour.
The interior décor is awash with colorful fused glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused glass artisan and winery Co-Owner, Deborah Barnard; a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine, and great live music.
Weather permitting, enjoy wining and dining on their large Patio.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, WA, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine Bar & Eatery
Open Mondays-Thursdays: 4 – 9pm
Open Fridays-Saturdays: Noon – 9pm
Live music most Weekends
Open Sundays: 10a -2p
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Open Daily: 10am – 5pm