- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Miki Harvey
January 11, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Seattle-based contemporary jazz musician Miki Harvey returns to Richland’s Tulip Lane to play at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery.
The graduate from Brigham Young University-Hawaii recently performed at Seattle’s Jazz Alley and has a voice reminiscent of Diana Krall. The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine Bar & Eatery
Open Tuesdays-Thursdays 4-9 p.m.
Open Fridays-Saturdays noon – 9 p.m.
Live music available most Saturdays
Open Sundays noon – 5 p.m.