- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Miki Harvey
January 11, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Seattle-based contemporary jazz musician Miki Harvey returns to Richland’s Tulip Lane to play at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery.
The graduate from Brigham Young University-Hawaii recently performed at Seattle’s Jazz Alley and has a voice reminiscent of Diana Krall. The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine Bar & Eatery
Open Tuesdays-Thursdays 4-9 p.m.
Open Fridays-Saturdays noon – 9 p.m.
Live music available most Saturdays
Open Sundays noon – 5 p.m.