- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Rylei Franks
May 3, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine a top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182.
Live music is featured most Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. On this night, it is Rylei Franks.
The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance, market umbrellas for the bright sun and pole heaters for when there is a cool nip in the evening air. During inclement evenings the music moves indoors to the wine bar.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination.
Admission is free and while reservations aren’t necessary, they’re never a bad idea.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352