- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Rylei Franks
May 3, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine a top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182.
Live music is featured most Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. On this night, it is Rylei Franks.
The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance, market umbrellas for the bright sun and pole heaters for when there is a cool nip in the evening air. During inclement evenings the music moves indoors to the wine bar.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination.
Admission is free and while reservations aren’t necessary, they’re never a bad idea.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352