- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 hour ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Rylei Franks
May 3, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine a top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182.
Live music is featured most Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. On this night, it is Rylei Franks.
The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance, market umbrellas for the bright sun and pole heaters for when there is a cool nip in the evening air. During inclement evenings the music moves indoors to the wine bar.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination.
Admission is free and while reservations aren’t necessary, they’re never a bad idea.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352