- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Spasso
December 20, 2013 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 pmFree admission
The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine bar and eatery
Open Tuesdays-Thursdays 4-9 p.m.
Open Fridays-Saturdays noon – 10 p.m.
Live music available most Saturdays
Open Sundays noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352