- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery proudly presents Baha Dunes
April 12, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Baja Dunes is a band out of the Tri-Cities playing its own on an array of feel-good tunes by Kevin B. Selby and Lee Ford. They play a feel-good mix of tunes ranging from classics by Van Morrison and Steely Dan, to the smooth jazz & blues of Larry Carlton & Herbie Hancock. With Selby on keyboards and arrangements and Ford on guitar, this fun-loving duo will have you singing and dancing all night to their unique blend of “Dunes-tunes.”
The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission.
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352