- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery proudly presents Baha Dunes
April 12, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Baja Dunes is a band out of the Tri-Cities playing its own on an array of feel-good tunes by Kevin B. Selby and Lee Ford. They play a feel-good mix of tunes ranging from classics by Van Morrison and Steely Dan, to the smooth jazz & blues of Larry Carlton & Herbie Hancock. With Selby on keyboards and arrangements and Ford on guitar, this fun-loving duo will have you singing and dancing all night to their unique blend of “Dunes-tunes.”
The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission.
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352