- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery proudly presents Baha Dunes
April 12, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Baja Dunes is a band out of the Tri-Cities playing its own on an array of feel-good tunes by Kevin B. Selby and Lee Ford. They play a feel-good mix of tunes ranging from classics by Van Morrison and Steely Dan, to the smooth jazz & blues of Larry Carlton & Herbie Hancock. With Selby on keyboards and arrangements and Ford on guitar, this fun-loving duo will have you singing and dancing all night to their unique blend of “Dunes-tunes.”
The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission.
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352