- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery: Tuesdays are Trivia Nights
November 12, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are! We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge.
Bring a team of up to four people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee (yay!)
– 21 years old & up
– Happy hour prices for trivia players (huzzah!)
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary… but they’re never a bad idea.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine bar and eatery
Open Tuesdays-Thursdays 4-9 p.m.
Open Fridays-Saturdays noon – 10 p.m.
Live music available most Saturdays
Open Sundays noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane,
Richland, WA 99352