- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery: Tuesdays are Trivia Nights
November 12, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are! We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge.
Bring a team of up to four people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee (yay!)
– 21 years old & up
– Happy hour prices for trivia players (huzzah!)
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary… but they’re never a bad idea.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Wine bar and eatery
Open Tuesdays-Thursdays 4-9 p.m.
Open Fridays-Saturdays noon – 10 p.m.
Live music available most Saturdays
Open Sundays noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane,
Richland, WA 99352