- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s 4th of July Burger Bar Event
July 4, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree Admission
Come celebrate Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery’s one-year anniversary as Thursday, July 4 it launches its weekly Burger Bar.
Burger options are beef, turkey or portobello – with an immense selection of gourmet toppings.
Burgers are just $10, and Leaves of Grass acoustic trio will be back for live music from 7-9 p.m. Build your own burger at the Burger Bar every Thursday at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery starting July 4.