- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 6 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s 4th of July Burger Bar Event
July 4, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree Admission
Come celebrate Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery’s one-year anniversary as Thursday, July 4 it launches its weekly Burger Bar.
Burger options are beef, turkey or portobello – with an immense selection of gourmet toppings.
Burgers are just $10, and Leaves of Grass acoustic trio will be back for live music from 7-9 p.m. Build your own burger at the Burger Bar every Thursday at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery starting July 4.