- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 21 hours ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 2 days ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 3 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 5 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 1 week ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s 4th of July Burger Bar Event
July 4, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free Admission
Come celebrate Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery’s one-year anniversary as Thursday, July 4 it launches its weekly Burger Bar.
Burger options are beef, turkey or portobello – with an immense selection of gourmet toppings.
Burgers are just $10, and Leaves of Grass acoustic trio will be back for live music from 7-9 p.m. Build your own burger at the Burger Bar every Thursday at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery starting July 4.