- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 13 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s 4th of July Burger Bar Event
July 4, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree Admission
Come celebrate Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery’s one-year anniversary as Thursday, July 4 it launches its weekly Burger Bar.
Burger options are beef, turkey or portobello – with an immense selection of gourmet toppings.
Burgers are just $10, and Leaves of Grass acoustic trio will be back for live music from 7-9 p.m. Build your own burger at the Burger Bar every Thursday at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery starting July 4.