- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 11 hours ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 day ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 2 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 3 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 4 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 6 days ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- California company buys Walla Walla’s Seven Hills WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s 4th of July Burger Bar Event
July 4, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free Admission
Come celebrate Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery’s one-year anniversary as Thursday, July 4 it launches its weekly Burger Bar.
Burger options are beef, turkey or portobello – with an immense selection of gourmet toppings.
Burgers are just $10, and Leaves of Grass acoustic trio will be back for live music from 7-9 p.m. Build your own burger at the Burger Bar every Thursday at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery starting July 4.