- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 9 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s 4th of July Burger Bar Event
July 4, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree Admission
Come celebrate Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery’s one-year anniversary as Thursday, July 4 it launches its weekly Burger Bar.
Burger options are beef, turkey or portobello – with an immense selection of gourmet toppings.
Burgers are just $10, and Leaves of Grass acoustic trio will be back for live music from 7-9 p.m. Build your own burger at the Burger Bar every Thursday at the Barnard Griffin Wine Bar & Eatery starting July 4.