- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 13 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 2 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 4 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 5 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 6 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 6 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Cathy Kelley and Brian Swearingen
August 8, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery plays host to Cathy Kelley and Brian Swearingen.
The interior décor of the wine bar is awash with colorful glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused-glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard and makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. No cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Happy hour features $5 small plates and $2 off glass pours. Monday – Saturday from 4-6 p.m. and all day Sunday.
Wine Bar and Eatery
Open Monday-Thursday: 4– 9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon–10 p.m.
Live music Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Open Sunday: noon–5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Open Daily: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!
© 2014 Barnard Griffin™ Winery – 878 Tulip Lane, Richland, Washington 99352