- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 14 hours ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 3 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 4 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 7 days ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle buys Sonoma County’s Patz & HallPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Cathy Kelley and Brian Swearingen
August 8, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| No cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery plays host to Cathy Kelley and Brian Swearingen.
The interior décor of the wine bar is awash with colorful glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused-glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard and makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. No cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Happy hour features $5 small plates and $2 off glass pours. Monday – Saturday from 4-6 p.m. and all day Sunday.
Wine Bar and Eatery
Open Monday-Thursday: 4– 9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon–10 p.m.
Live music Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Open Sunday: noon–5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Open Daily: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!
© 2014 Barnard Griffin™ Winery – 878 Tulip Lane, Richland, Washington 99352