- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 10 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery proudly presents Wayman Chapman
June 29, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery proudly presents jazz man Wayman Chapman on Saturday, June 29.
Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar & Eatery focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner, Deborah Barnard.
Whether it’s for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbread sandwiches, light appetizers/beer/wine after work, or an early dinner, Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
Live music is featured most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. exit South on Route 182.