- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery proudly presents Wayman Chapman
June 29, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery proudly presents jazz man Wayman Chapman on Saturday, June 29.
Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar & Eatery focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner, Deborah Barnard.
Whether it’s for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbread sandwiches, light appetizers/beer/wine after work, or an early dinner, Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
Live music is featured most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. exit South on Route 182.