- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 11 hours ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 day ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 3 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 4 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 5 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery proudly presents Wayman Chapman
June 29, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery proudly presents jazz man Wayman Chapman on Saturday, June 29.
Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar & Eatery focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner, Deborah Barnard.
Whether it’s for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbread sandwiches, light appetizers/beer/wine after work, or an early dinner, Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
Live music is featured most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. exit South on Route 182.