- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barre in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
August 13, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. – Barre in the Vineyard features instructors from Xtend Barre, who lead a ballet-inspired workout on the winery lawn at award-winning Ponzi Vineyards.
All you need to bring is a mat and water. This event includes a wine tasting and healthy snacks. Cost to the public is $35, however Ponzi Vineyards member discounts apply.