- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 8 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Barre in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
August 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. – Barre in the Vineyard features instructors from Xtend Barre, who lead a ballet-inspired workout on the winery lawn at award-winning Ponzi Vineyards.
All you need to bring is a mat and water. This event includes a wine tasting and healthy snacks. Cost to the public is $35, however Ponzi Vineyards member discounts apply.