- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 19 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barre in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
August 13, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. – Barre in the Vineyard features instructors from Xtend Barre, who lead a ballet-inspired workout on the winery lawn at award-winning Ponzi Vineyards.
All you need to bring is a mat and water. This event includes a wine tasting and healthy snacks. Cost to the public is $35, however Ponzi Vineyards member discounts apply.