- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 12 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Barre in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
August 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. – Barre in the Vineyard features instructors from Xtend Barre, who lead a ballet-inspired workout on the winery lawn at award-winning Ponzi Vineyards.
All you need to bring is a mat and water. This event includes a wine tasting and healthy snacks. Cost to the public is $35, however Ponzi Vineyards member discounts apply.