- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bartholomew Winery Release Party
April 13, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
It’s spring and time for three new releases from Bartholomew Winery. The wines to be introduced April 12-14 include:
The 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon. 100% Cab Sauv from Upland Vineyard in the Snipes Mountain AVA. Only 72 cases produced! $30/bottle
The 2012 Aligoté. This beauty is from Upland Vineyard in Snipes Mountain. 100% Aligote. 118 cases produced. $19/bottle.
And 2012 Viognier. This lovely wine is made from grapes sourced in the Columbia Valley. Lawrence Vineyard is located near Royal City. 100% Viognier. 88 cases produced. $17/bottle.
This release is open to the public. Feel free to bring friends and family.
The Xplosive Mobile Food Truck will be parked in front of our building on Saturday from noon-4 p.m. Try some Filipino-Vietnamese fusion with your Bartholomew Wine. Feel free to bring it into our tasting room and enjoy. You can find them throughout the week by following them on Facebook or Twitter. Great food and even better people.
And something special from Tease Chocolates will be included with this release.