- Yakima Valley winemakers return to embrace Secret CrushPosted 1 hour ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 2 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 3 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 4 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 4 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 5 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 1 week ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bartholomew Winery Release Party
April 13, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
It’s spring and time for three new releases from Bartholomew Winery. The wines to be introduced April 12-14 include:
The 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon. 100% Cab Sauv from Upland Vineyard in the Snipes Mountain AVA. Only 72 cases produced! $30/bottle
The 2012 Aligoté. This beauty is from Upland Vineyard in Snipes Mountain. 100% Aligote. 118 cases produced. $19/bottle.
And 2012 Viognier. This lovely wine is made from grapes sourced in the Columbia Valley. Lawrence Vineyard is located near Royal City. 100% Viognier. 88 cases produced. $17/bottle.
This release is open to the public. Feel free to bring friends and family.
The Xplosive Mobile Food Truck will be parked in front of our building on Saturday from noon-4 p.m. Try some Filipino-Vietnamese fusion with your Bartholomew Wine. Feel free to bring it into our tasting room and enjoy. You can find them throughout the week by following them on Facebook or Twitter. Great food and even better people.
And something special from Tease Chocolates will be included with this release.