- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 5 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bartholomew Winery Release Party
April 13, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
It’s spring and time for three new releases from Bartholomew Winery. The wines to be introduced April 12-14 include:
The 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon. 100% Cab Sauv from Upland Vineyard in the Snipes Mountain AVA. Only 72 cases produced! $30/bottle
The 2012 Aligoté. This beauty is from Upland Vineyard in Snipes Mountain. 100% Aligote. 118 cases produced. $19/bottle.
And 2012 Viognier. This lovely wine is made from grapes sourced in the Columbia Valley. Lawrence Vineyard is located near Royal City. 100% Viognier. 88 cases produced. $17/bottle.
This release is open to the public. Feel free to bring friends and family.
The Xplosive Mobile Food Truck will be parked in front of our building on Saturday from noon-4 p.m. Try some Filipino-Vietnamese fusion with your Bartholomew Wine. Feel free to bring it into our tasting room and enjoy. You can find them throughout the week by following them on Facebook or Twitter. Great food and even better people.
And something special from Tease Chocolates will be included with this release.