- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 10 hours ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 2 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 5 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 6 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bartholomew Winery Release Party
April 13, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
It’s spring and time for three new releases from Bartholomew Winery. The wines to be introduced April 12-14 include:
The 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon. 100% Cab Sauv from Upland Vineyard in the Snipes Mountain AVA. Only 72 cases produced! $30/bottle
The 2012 Aligoté. This beauty is from Upland Vineyard in Snipes Mountain. 100% Aligote. 118 cases produced. $19/bottle.
And 2012 Viognier. This lovely wine is made from grapes sourced in the Columbia Valley. Lawrence Vineyard is located near Royal City. 100% Viognier. 88 cases produced. $17/bottle.
This release is open to the public. Feel free to bring friends and family.
The Xplosive Mobile Food Truck will be parked in front of our building on Saturday from noon-4 p.m. Try some Filipino-Vietnamese fusion with your Bartholomew Wine. Feel free to bring it into our tasting room and enjoy. You can find them throughout the week by following them on Facebook or Twitter. Great food and even better people.
And something special from Tease Chocolates will be included with this release.