- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 18 hours ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 2 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 3 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 4 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 4 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 5 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 7 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bartholomew Winery Release Party
April 13, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
It’s spring and time for three new releases from Bartholomew Winery. The wines to be introduced April 12-14 include:
The 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon. 100% Cab Sauv from Upland Vineyard in the Snipes Mountain AVA. Only 72 cases produced! $30/bottle
The 2012 Aligoté. This beauty is from Upland Vineyard in Snipes Mountain. 100% Aligote. 118 cases produced. $19/bottle.
And 2012 Viognier. This lovely wine is made from grapes sourced in the Columbia Valley. Lawrence Vineyard is located near Royal City. 100% Viognier. 88 cases produced. $17/bottle.
This release is open to the public. Feel free to bring friends and family.
The Xplosive Mobile Food Truck will be parked in front of our building on Saturday from noon-4 p.m. Try some Filipino-Vietnamese fusion with your Bartholomew Wine. Feel free to bring it into our tasting room and enjoy. You can find them throughout the week by following them on Facebook or Twitter. Great food and even better people.
And something special from Tease Chocolates will be included with this release.