- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 12 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
BC Pinot Noir Celebration
August 22, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm$175
KALEDEN, British Columbia — The third annual British Columbia Pinot Noir Celebration will showcase 29 wineries from across the province on Saturday, Aug. 22 at Linden Gardens in Kaleden.
Tickets are $175. This event began in 2013 with winemakers at Meyer Family Vineyards, Tantalus Vineyards and Howling Bluff Estate Winery, and it pays homage to how BC Pinot Noir wines are shaped by their environment and winemakers.
The B.C. Chapter of the Canadian Association of Professional Sommeliers chose 26 wineries to join the founders this year, including Summerhill Pyramid Winery and SpierHead Winery of Kelowna, Haywire from Summerland and Vancouver Island’s Blue Grouse Estate Winery.
The BC Pinot Noir Celebration begins with a sparkling wine reception where guests will mingle with Steven Spurrier, renowned journalist from Decanter Magazine. Spurrier is the keynote speaker for this year’s celebration and attendees look forward to his perspective on BC wine.
Following the reception, winemakers will stage breakout and blending sessions followed by a garden tasting salon with all participating wineries. The evening will round out with a family style dinner with a menu prepared by Artisan Culinary Concepts to complement the Pinot Noir wines.