- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
BC Pinot Noir Celebration
August 22, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm$175
KALEDEN, British Columbia — The third annual British Columbia Pinot Noir Celebration will showcase 29 wineries from across the province on Saturday, Aug. 22 at Linden Gardens in Kaleden.
Tickets are $175. This event began in 2013 with winemakers at Meyer Family Vineyards, Tantalus Vineyards and Howling Bluff Estate Winery, and it pays homage to how BC Pinot Noir wines are shaped by their environment and winemakers.
The B.C. Chapter of the Canadian Association of Professional Sommeliers chose 26 wineries to join the founders this year, including Summerhill Pyramid Winery and SpierHead Winery of Kelowna, Haywire from Summerland and Vancouver Island’s Blue Grouse Estate Winery.
The BC Pinot Noir Celebration begins with a sparkling wine reception where guests will mingle with Steven Spurrier, renowned journalist from Decanter Magazine. Spurrier is the keynote speaker for this year’s celebration and attendees look forward to his perspective on BC wine.
Following the reception, winemakers will stage breakout and blending sessions followed by a garden tasting salon with all participating wineries. The evening will round out with a family style dinner with a menu prepared by Artisan Culinary Concepts to complement the Pinot Noir wines.