- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Beginning wine tasting classes with sommelier Dieter Schafer
August 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$74
Learn to enjoy the world of wine tasting by becoming an informed consumer during this seminar staged on two consecutive Tuesday evenings.
Discover wine terms, what to look for when purchasing wine at a shop or restaurant, how to read a label, how to pair wine with food, how to serve, and many more essentials. Washington and International wines will be tasting each session.
The class will be 6-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 5 and Tuesday, Aug. 12 at South Seattle College.
For details please go to http://winedieter.wordpress.com/.
Preregistration required 206-934-5339 or http://www.LearnatSouth.org.