- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 17 mins ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Beginning wine tasting classes with sommelier Dieter Schafer
August 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$74
Learn to enjoy the world of wine tasting by becoming an informed consumer during this seminar staged on two consecutive Tuesday evenings.
Discover wine terms, what to look for when purchasing wine at a shop or restaurant, how to read a label, how to pair wine with food, how to serve, and many more essentials. Washington and International wines will be tasting each session.
The class will be 6-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 5 and Tuesday, Aug. 12 at South Seattle College.
For details please go to http://winedieter.wordpress.com/.
Preregistration required 206-934-5339 or http://www.LearnatSouth.org.