- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 17 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Beginning wine tasting classes with sommelier Dieter Schafer
August 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$74
Learn to enjoy the world of wine tasting by becoming an informed consumer during this seminar staged on two consecutive Tuesday evenings.
Discover wine terms, what to look for when purchasing wine at a shop or restaurant, how to read a label, how to pair wine with food, how to serve, and many more essentials. Washington and International wines will be tasting each session.
The class will be 6-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 5 and Tuesday, Aug. 12 at South Seattle College.
For details please go to http://winedieter.wordpress.com/.
Preregistration required 206-934-5339 or http://www.LearnatSouth.org.