- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Beginning wine tasting classes with sommelier Dieter Schafer
August 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$74
Learn to enjoy the world of wine tasting by becoming an informed consumer during this seminar staged on two consecutive Tuesday evenings.
Discover wine terms, what to look for when purchasing wine at a shop or restaurant, how to read a label, how to pair wine with food, how to serve, and many more essentials. Washington and International wines will be tasting each session.
The class will be 6-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 5 and Tuesday, Aug. 12 at South Seattle College.
For details please go to http://winedieter.wordpress.com/.
Preregistration required 206-934-5339 or http://www.LearnatSouth.org.