- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival
August 6, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — Brigadoon Service Dogs, in collaboration with Growing Veterans, is staging the inaugural competitive Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival on Saturday, Aug. 6.
Wine enthusiasts will gather at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel from 6-10 p.m. to taste wines from as many as 35 Pacific Northwest wineries. This year’s guest country is Spain.
Cost is $55 per person, and all proceeds will benefit Brigadoon Service Dogs and Growing Veterans.