- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 7 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival
August 5 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — The Whatcom Beer and Wine Foundation is staging the second annual Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival on Saturday, Aug. 5.
Wine enthusiasts will gather at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel from 6-10 p.m. to taste wines from as many as 35 Pacific Northwest wineries.
V.I.P tickets cost $75 and must be purchased through Eventbrite. The V.I.P. lounge has a different appetizer menu and wines that will not be served in the Grand Ballroom. This year’s V.I.P. lounge is sponsored by Wine Press Northwest magazine, Bellingham Alive and Space Goat Productions. V.I.P. admission is at 6 p.m., and the lounge opens at 7 p.m.
General admission tickets cost $50 and may be purchased through Eventbrite. General admission entry starts at 7 p.m.
Net proceeds benefit a variety of social and human services nonprofit organizations.