- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 11 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival
August 6 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — Brigadoon Service Dogs, in collaboration with Growing Veterans, is staging the inaugural competitive Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival on Saturday, Aug. 6.
Wine enthusiasts will gather at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel from 6-10 p.m. to taste wines from as many as 35 Pacific Northwest wineries. This year’s guest country is Spain.
Cost is $55 per person, and all proceeds will benefit Brigadoon Service Dogs and Growing Veterans.