- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 36 mins ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival
August 6, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — Brigadoon Service Dogs, in collaboration with Growing Veterans, is staging the inaugural competitive Bellingham Northwest Wine Festival on Saturday, Aug. 6.
Wine enthusiasts will gather at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel from 6-10 p.m. to taste wines from as many as 35 Pacific Northwest wineries. This year’s guest country is Spain.
Cost is $55 per person, and all proceeds will benefit Brigadoon Service Dogs and Growing Veterans.