- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 5 mins ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Belltown Crush Block Party
August 28, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
SEATTLE — The third annual Belltown Crush Block Party will be staged Sunday, Aug. 28 in downtown Seattle at Bell Street Park.
This festival features Seattle urban wineries and breweries, as well as featured guest region Cascade Valley Wine Country (Chelan, Leavenworth, Wenatchee wineries and breweries.) It will be the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon, celebrate the Belltown community, and support a great cause – Plymouth Housing Group.
The crush party will be at the Bell Street Park (in Belltown between Second and Fourth avenues), making it a fun and festive way to spend a Sunday afternoon. (No Seahawks game. They entertain the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday, Aug 25.)
Among the featured wineries are Almquist Family Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Baroness Cellars, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Eagle Creek Winery, Elephant Seven Winery, Four Lakes Winery, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Icicle Ridge Winery, Leony’s Cellars, Robert Ramsay Cellars, Rocky Pond Winery, Stemilt Creek Winery, Villa Monaco and Wilridge Winery.
Performing artists include Scarlet Parke, Jason Kertson, Champaign Sunday and the Two Trees Steel Drum Band
This remains a collaboration between the Belltown Business Association and Seattle Uncorked as a fundraiser for Plymouth Housing Group, an organization working to eliminate homelessness and address its causes by preserving, developing and operating safe, quality, supportive housing and by providing homeless adults with opportunities to stabilize and improve their lives.
Tickets are $25 with net proceeds benefiting Plymouth Housing Group. Your ticket will include 10 tasting tickets. Additional tasting tickets will be available for $2 or three for $5. Bring your own wine glass or purchase a GoVino for $3.