- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 4 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bergstrom Wine Dinner at Willow Restaurant
May 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150
PORTLAND, Ore. – A special, one-night only dinner May 16 at Willow Restaurant will feature a six-course meal paired with six releases by Willamette Valley cult producer Bergström Wines – two examples of Chardonnay and four expressions of Pinot Noir.
Space is limited, and reservations are required in advance.