- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 6 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bergstrom Wine Dinner at Willow Restaurant
May 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150
PORTLAND, Ore. – A special, one-night only dinner May 16 at Willow Restaurant will feature a six-course meal paired with six releases by Willamette Valley cult producer Bergström Wines – two examples of Chardonnay and four expressions of Pinot Noir.
Space is limited, and reservations are required in advance.