- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bergstrom Wine Dinner at Willow Restaurant
May 16, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150
PORTLAND, Ore. – A special, one-night only dinner May 16 at Willow Restaurant will feature a six-course meal paired with six releases by Willamette Valley cult producer Bergström Wines – two examples of Chardonnay and four expressions of Pinot Noir.
Space is limited, and reservations are required in advance.