- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Best in Show Dog Show at Balboa Winery
June 13, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$15
From a competitive standpoint, organizers describe it as “slightly irreverent.” Instead, it’s designed as a way for dog lovers to gather on the Balboa Winery lawn, enjoy wine and food while raising money and awareness for the Walla Walla Valley’s less fortunate critters.
Andrae’s Kitchen will be on site all day slinging up hot dog-inspired fare, guests will be able to procure some dank ‘Best in Show’ swag and there will, of course, be adoptable pups. Should you not have a four legged friend, please join us as a spectator.
This year, organizers continue to invite dogs of any shape, size and pedigree to compete at Balboa Winery in front of celebrity judges for honors such as Most Attractive, Goldie Oldie (ages 7 and up), Best Rescue Dog, Best Puppy (ages 1 and younger), Best Trick, Best Large Breed Dog, Best Toy Dog, Best Junior Handler and Looks Most Like Owner.
Entry forms are available at the Blue Mountain Humane Society website. For more information you can email us at [email protected]. There is a $15 entry fee per dog, with classes running $10 each. Your entry fee earns you one glass of wine. Sign up this evening at www.bluemountainhumane.org/
For additional information on the event, contact Michael Mettler of Achieva Marketing Group at 509-629-1549.