- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 23 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Best in Show Dog Show at Balboa Winery
June 13, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$15
From a competitive standpoint, organizers describe it as “slightly irreverent.” Instead, it’s designed as a way for dog lovers to gather on the Balboa Winery lawn, enjoy wine and food while raising money and awareness for the Walla Walla Valley’s less fortunate critters.
Andrae’s Kitchen will be on site all day slinging up hot dog-inspired fare, guests will be able to procure some dank ‘Best in Show’ swag and there will, of course, be adoptable pups. Should you not have a four legged friend, please join us as a spectator.
This year, organizers continue to invite dogs of any shape, size and pedigree to compete at Balboa Winery in front of celebrity judges for honors such as Most Attractive, Goldie Oldie (ages 7 and up), Best Rescue Dog, Best Puppy (ages 1 and younger), Best Trick, Best Large Breed Dog, Best Toy Dog, Best Junior Handler and Looks Most Like Owner.
Entry forms are available at the Blue Mountain Humane Society website. For more information you can email us at email@example.com. There is a $15 entry fee per dog, with classes running $10 each. Your entry fee earns you one glass of wine. Sign up this evening at www.bluemountainhumane.org/
For additional information on the event, contact Michael Mettler of Achieva Marketing Group at 509-629-1549.