- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 7 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Best of the Northwest Chef Series at Terra Blanca
January 17, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard will be joined by Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant executive chef Adam Carr and owner/wine director Aaron Burks for a night of food and wine pairing as part of our Best of the Northwest Chef Series.
Guests of the Chef’s Series sit and relax around our demo kitchen, where a chef demonstrates and prepares 3-5 small plates. Each course is paired with two Terra Blanca wines. The chef takes the guests step-by-step in the preparation of the plates, and Terra Blanca’s wine stewards explain the wine pairing. Guests can ask questions, see the chef’s techniques and learn about wine and food pairing.
Members of Terra Blanca’s ONYX Club receive a $5 discount on up to two tickets.