- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 21 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Best of the Northwest Chef Series at Terra Blanca
January 17, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard will be joined by Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant executive chef Adam Carr and owner/wine director Aaron Burks for a night of food and wine pairing as part of our Best of the Northwest Chef Series.
Guests of the Chef’s Series sit and relax around our demo kitchen, where a chef demonstrates and prepares 3-5 small plates. Each course is paired with two Terra Blanca wines. The chef takes the guests step-by-step in the preparation of the plates, and Terra Blanca’s wine stewards explain the wine pairing. Guests can ask questions, see the chef’s techniques and learn about wine and food pairing.
Members of Terra Blanca’s ONYX Club receive a $5 discount on up to two tickets.