- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 16 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Best of the Northwest Chef Series at Terra Blanca
January 17, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard will be joined by Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant executive chef Adam Carr and owner/wine director Aaron Burks for a night of food and wine pairing as part of our Best of the Northwest Chef Series.
Guests of the Chef’s Series sit and relax around our demo kitchen, where a chef demonstrates and prepares 3-5 small plates. Each course is paired with two Terra Blanca wines. The chef takes the guests step-by-step in the preparation of the plates, and Terra Blanca’s wine stewards explain the wine pairing. Guests can ask questions, see the chef’s techniques and learn about wine and food pairing.
Members of Terra Blanca’s ONYX Club receive a $5 discount on up to two tickets.