- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Best of the Northwest Chef Series at Terra Blanca
January 17, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard will be joined by Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant executive chef Adam Carr and owner/wine director Aaron Burks for a night of food and wine pairing as part of our Best of the Northwest Chef Series.
Guests of the Chef’s Series sit and relax around our demo kitchen, where a chef demonstrates and prepares 3-5 small plates. Each course is paired with two Terra Blanca wines. The chef takes the guests step-by-step in the preparation of the plates, and Terra Blanca’s wine stewards explain the wine pairing. Guests can ask questions, see the chef’s techniques and learn about wine and food pairing.
Members of Terra Blanca’s ONYX Club receive a $5 discount on up to two tickets.