- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Big Berry Bash at Westport Winery
August 11, 2013Free
In August, Westport Winery hosts its annual Big Berry Bash with a focus on their famous berry wines, berry desserts, berry sauces, berry cocktails, berry plants and a “berry” good time to be had by all.
This festival will include live music from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on all four Sundays in Aug. 4, 11, 18, and 25.
This is the time to enjoy fresh produce from the winery’s farm, Vineyards-by-the-Sea. The blueberries, raspberries and blackberries plants love the farm, and they will be offering delicious fruit fresh from the field. Follow the winery on Facebook to find out what is picked daily. As part of this harvest celebration, the winery will also be offering tastes of a variety of specialty berry products.
During the festival, complimentary soup is available for all guests. Those over 21 are welcome to sample up to five of Westport’s 33 award-winning berry wines for $5. (Wine club members and their guests taste for free.)