- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 8 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Big Berry Bash at Westport Winery
August 25, 2013Free
In August, Westport Winery hosts its annual Big Berry Bash with a focus on their famous berry wines, berry desserts, berry sauces, berry cocktails, berry plants and a “berry” good time to be had by all.
This festival will include live music from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on all four Sundays in Aug. 4, 11, 18, and 25.
This is the time to enjoy fresh produce from the winery’s farm, Vineyards-by-the-Sea. The blueberries, raspberries and blackberries plants love the farm, and they will be offering delicious fruit fresh from the field. Follow the winery on Facebook to find out what is picked daily. As part of this harvest celebration, the winery will also be offering tastes of a variety of specialty berry products.
During the festival, complimentary soup is available for all guests. Those over 21 are welcome to sample up to five of Westport’s 33 award-winning berry wines for $5. (Wine club members and their guests taste for free.)