- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 2 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Big Berry Bash at Westport Winery
August 18, 2013Free
In August, Westport Winery hosts its annual Big Berry Bash with a focus on their famous berry wines, berry desserts, berry sauces, berry cocktails, berry plants and a “berry” good time to be had by all.
This festival will include live music from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on all four Sundays in Aug. 4, 11, 18, and 25.
This is the time to enjoy fresh produce from the winery’s farm, Vineyards-by-the-Sea. The blueberries, raspberries and blackberries plants love the farm, and they will be offering delicious fruit fresh from the field. Follow the winery on Facebook to find out what is picked daily. As part of this harvest celebration, the winery will also be offering tastes of a variety of specialty berry products.
During the festival, complimentary soup is available for all guests. Those over 21 are welcome to sample up to five of Westport’s 33 award-winning berry wines for $5. (Wine club members and their guests taste for free.)