- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
The Big Night in Washington wine country at Kestrel Vintners
September 14, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$250
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrity chefs create a mouthwatering five-course Mediterranean feast paired with award-winning wines and staged in Kestrel View Estate Vineyard.
Kestrel executive chef Jessica Smith and Seattle’s Armandino Batali have chosen to theme the event on cuisine influenced by Morocco, Sicily, Greece, Turkey, southern France, Spain and Cyprus.
Kestrel wines will flow early on. The evening begins with antipasto, and guests are seated among the vines — family style — to create an unforgettable culinary adventure.