- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Big Night in Washington wine country at Kestrel Vintners
September 14, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$250
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrity chefs create a mouthwatering five-course Mediterranean feast paired with award-winning wines and staged in Kestrel View Estate Vineyard.
Kestrel executive chef Jessica Smith and Seattle’s Armandino Batali have chosen to theme the event on cuisine influenced by Morocco, Sicily, Greece, Turkey, southern France, Spain and Cyprus.
Kestrel wines will flow early on. The evening begins with antipasto, and guests are seated among the vines — family style — to create an unforgettable culinary adventure.