- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 2 days ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 3 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 week ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Big Night in Washington wine country at Kestrel Vintners
September 14, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$250
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrity chefs create a mouthwatering five-course Mediterranean feast paired with award-winning wines and staged in Kestrel View Estate Vineyard.
Kestrel executive chef Jessica Smith and Seattle’s Armandino Batali have chosen to theme the event on cuisine influenced by Morocco, Sicily, Greece, Turkey, southern France, Spain and Cyprus.
Kestrel wines will flow early on. The evening begins with antipasto, and guests are seated among the vines — family style — to create an unforgettable culinary adventure.