- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Big Night in Washington wine country at Kestrel Vintners
September 14, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$250
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrity chefs create a mouthwatering five-course Mediterranean feast paired with award-winning wines and staged in Kestrel View Estate Vineyard.
Kestrel executive chef Jessica Smith and Seattle’s Armandino Batali have chosen to theme the event on cuisine influenced by Morocco, Sicily, Greece, Turkey, southern France, Spain and Cyprus.
Kestrel wines will flow early on. The evening begins with antipasto, and guests are seated among the vines — family style — to create an unforgettable culinary adventure.