- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bike Oregon Wine Country with Eola Hills Wine Cellars
July 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Discover the scenic beauty of Oregon’s wine country on a daylong bike tour organized by Eola Hills Wine Cellars on Sunday, July 31 and every Sunday in August.
Guided by winery staff, cyclists will tour the scenic back roads of the mid-Willamette Valley near Salem, stopping at various wineries along the way. Following the ride, participants enjoy a gourmet barbecue and wine tasting on the patio at the winery in Rickreall.
The fully supported rides begin and end at the winery. Routes vary in length and difficulty – riders of all abilities are welcome! See Eola’s web site for details about each ride.