- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 10 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bike Oregon Wine Country with Eola Hills Wine Cellars
August 7, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Discover the scenic beauty of Oregon’s wine country on a daylong bike tour organized by Eola Hills Wine Cellars on Sunday, July 31 and every Sunday in August.
Guided by winery staff, cyclists will tour the scenic back roads of the mid-Willamette Valley near Salem, stopping at various wineries along the way. Following the ride, participants enjoy a gourmet barbecue and wine tasting on the patio at the winery in Rickreall.
The fully supported rides begin and end at the winery. Routes vary in length and difficulty – riders of all abilities are welcome! See Eola’s web site for details about each ride.