- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 17 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bike Oregon Wine Country with Eola Hills Wine Cellars
August 14, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Discover the scenic beauty of Oregon’s wine country on a daylong bike tour organized by Eola Hills Wine Cellars on Sunday, July 31 and every Sunday in August.
Guided by winery staff, cyclists will tour the scenic back roads of the mid-Willamette Valley near Salem, stopping at various wineries along the way. Following the ride, participants enjoy a gourmet barbecue and wine tasting on the patio at the winery in Rickreall.
The fully supported rides begin and end at the winery. Routes vary in length and difficulty – riders of all abilities are welcome! See Eola’s web site for details about each ride.