- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 12 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bike Oregon Wine Country with Eola Hills Wine Cellars
August 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Discover the scenic beauty of Oregon’s wine country on a daylong bike tour organized by Eola Hills Wine Cellars on Sunday, July 31 and every Sunday in August.
Guided by winery staff, cyclists will tour the scenic back roads of the mid-Willamette Valley near Salem, stopping at various wineries along the way. Following the ride, participants enjoy a gourmet barbecue and wine tasting on the patio at the winery in Rickreall.
The fully supported rides begin and end at the winery. Routes vary in length and difficulty – riders of all abilities are welcome! See Eola’s web site for details about each ride.