- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bike Oregon Wine Country with Eola Hills Wine Cellars
August 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Discover the scenic beauty of Oregon’s wine country on a daylong bike tour organized by Eola Hills Wine Cellars on Sunday, July 31 and every Sunday in August.
Guided by winery staff, cyclists will tour the scenic back roads of the mid-Willamette Valley near Salem, stopping at various wineries along the way. Following the ride, participants enjoy a gourmet barbecue and wine tasting on the patio at the winery in Rickreall.
The fully supported rides begin and end at the winery. Routes vary in length and difficulty – riders of all abilities are welcome! See Eola’s web site for details about each ride.