- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 10 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bites and Flights with Crayelle Cellars at Smokeblossom
March 21, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week so celebrate at Bites and Flights at Smokeblossom, featuring the wines from Crayelle Cellar.
This will be a walk and talk event with platters of tapas rotations & wine pairings. The menu features:
Planked Salmon with wood burned fillet w/ grapefruit infused aioli and heirloom tom-tarragon chop paired with Crayelle Cellars 2012 Albariño
Parma Bound Mango Batons with proscuitto-wrapped fruit with peppercorn balsamic syrup and pignolia-manchego tarts paired with Crayelle Cellars 2010 Pinot Noir
Broken Yolk, which is mesquite smoked tenderloin, sweet onion jam and chive freckled hollandaise on brioche crostini, paired with Crayelle Cellars 2011 Bishop’s Block
Holy Roller Cordials, which is Two Monks brandy spiked truffles dunked in espresso bumped creme anglaise served with J5 Coffee.
Reservations will be accepted through March 18 and are available via Crayelle Cellars or Smokeblossom Facebook pages.