- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bites and Flights with Crayelle Cellars at Smokeblossom
March 21, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week so celebrate at Bites and Flights at Smokeblossom, featuring the wines from Crayelle Cellar.
This will be a walk and talk event with platters of tapas rotations & wine pairings. The menu features:
Planked Salmon with wood burned fillet w/ grapefruit infused aioli and heirloom tom-tarragon chop paired with Crayelle Cellars 2012 Albariño
Parma Bound Mango Batons with proscuitto-wrapped fruit with peppercorn balsamic syrup and pignolia-manchego tarts paired with Crayelle Cellars 2010 Pinot Noir
Broken Yolk, which is mesquite smoked tenderloin, sweet onion jam and chive freckled hollandaise on brioche crostini, paired with Crayelle Cellars 2011 Bishop’s Block
Holy Roller Cordials, which is Two Monks brandy spiked truffles dunked in espresso bumped creme anglaise served with J5 Coffee.
Reservations will be accepted through March 18 and are available via Crayelle Cellars or Smokeblossom Facebook pages.