- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bites and Flights with Crayelle Cellars at Smokeblossom
March 21, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week so celebrate at Bites and Flights at Smokeblossom, featuring the wines from Crayelle Cellar.
This will be a walk and talk event with platters of tapas rotations & wine pairings. The menu features:
Planked Salmon with wood burned fillet w/ grapefruit infused aioli and heirloom tom-tarragon chop paired with Crayelle Cellars 2012 Albariño
Parma Bound Mango Batons with proscuitto-wrapped fruit with peppercorn balsamic syrup and pignolia-manchego tarts paired with Crayelle Cellars 2010 Pinot Noir
Broken Yolk, which is mesquite smoked tenderloin, sweet onion jam and chive freckled hollandaise on brioche crostini, paired with Crayelle Cellars 2011 Bishop’s Block
Holy Roller Cordials, which is Two Monks brandy spiked truffles dunked in espresso bumped creme anglaise served with J5 Coffee.
Reservations will be accepted through March 18 and are available via Crayelle Cellars or Smokeblossom Facebook pages.