- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 23 mins ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 20 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bites and Flights with Crayelle Cellars at Smokeblossom
March 21, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week so celebrate at Bites and Flights at Smokeblossom, featuring the wines from Crayelle Cellar.
This will be a walk and talk event with platters of tapas rotations & wine pairings. The menu features:
Planked Salmon with wood burned fillet w/ grapefruit infused aioli and heirloom tom-tarragon chop paired with Crayelle Cellars 2012 Albariño
Parma Bound Mango Batons with proscuitto-wrapped fruit with peppercorn balsamic syrup and pignolia-manchego tarts paired with Crayelle Cellars 2010 Pinot Noir
Broken Yolk, which is mesquite smoked tenderloin, sweet onion jam and chive freckled hollandaise on brioche crostini, paired with Crayelle Cellars 2011 Bishop’s Block
Holy Roller Cordials, which is Two Monks brandy spiked truffles dunked in espresso bumped creme anglaise served with J5 Coffee.
Reservations will be accepted through March 18 and are available via Crayelle Cellars or Smokeblossom Facebook pages.