- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 12 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Black Friday at Seven Bridges Winery
November 29, 2013 - December 1, 2013
After all of your frenzied sale shopping and relative hosting is done, come by Seven Bridges Winery in downtown Portland for a much-needed glass of wine.
From noon to 6 p.m., we’ll be pouring our latest releases and offering light appetizers to sample. Patrons can enjoy discounts on bottle and cases as well as special wine-by-the-glass pricing.