- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 14 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Black Friday at Seven Bridges Winery
November 29, 2013 - December 1, 2013
After all of your frenzied sale shopping and relative hosting is done, come by Seven Bridges Winery in downtown Portland for a much-needed glass of wine.
From noon to 6 p.m., we’ll be pouring our latest releases and offering light appetizers to sample. Patrons can enjoy discounts on bottle and cases as well as special wine-by-the-glass pricing.