- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Black Hills Estate Winery celebrates 15th Nota Bene
June 20, 2015 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm$159
OLIVER, British Columbia — Black Hills Estate Winery on the Okanagan Valley’s Black Sage Bench will create an evening of entertainment at the winery on Saturday June 20, for the celebration of the release of its 15th vintage of Nota Bene.
This year’s lineup of entertainment, food and wine includes:
- Steven Page (co-founder of the legendary Barenaked Ladies) will be performing live.
- Erin Cebula (ET Canada, Global TV) will be our Hostess and Emcee for the evening
- Joy Road Catering will be creating all the cuisine for us to enjoy
- Fashion Designer Kerri Younie will be showcasing her wine-inspired designs
- DJ Captain K, Belgium will be spinning the lively discs between sets