- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Black Hills Estate Winery celebrates 15th Nota Bene
June 20, 2015 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm$159
OLIVER, British Columbia — Black Hills Estate Winery on the Okanagan Valley’s Black Sage Bench will create an evening of entertainment at the winery on Saturday June 20, for the celebration of the release of its 15th vintage of Nota Bene.
This year’s lineup of entertainment, food and wine includes:
- Steven Page (co-founder of the legendary Barenaked Ladies) will be performing live.
- Erin Cebula (ET Canada, Global TV) will be our Hostess and Emcee for the evening
- Joy Road Catering will be creating all the cuisine for us to enjoy
- Fashion Designer Kerri Younie will be showcasing her wine-inspired designs
- DJ Captain K, Belgium will be spinning the lively discs between sets