- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Black Hills Estate Winery celebrates 15th Nota Bene
June 20, 2015 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm$159
OLIVER, British Columbia — Black Hills Estate Winery on the Okanagan Valley’s Black Sage Bench will create an evening of entertainment at the winery on Saturday June 20, for the celebration of the release of its 15th vintage of Nota Bene.
This year’s lineup of entertainment, food and wine includes:
- Steven Page (co-founder of the legendary Barenaked Ladies) will be performing live.
- Erin Cebula (ET Canada, Global TV) will be our Hostess and Emcee for the evening
- Joy Road Catering will be creating all the cuisine for us to enjoy
- Fashion Designer Kerri Younie will be showcasing her wine-inspired designs
- DJ Captain K, Belgium will be spinning the lively discs between sets