- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Black Hills Estate Winery celebrates 15th Nota Bene
June 20, 2015 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm$159
OLIVER, British Columbia — Black Hills Estate Winery on the Okanagan Valley’s Black Sage Bench will create an evening of entertainment at the winery on Saturday June 20, for the celebration of the release of its 15th vintage of Nota Bene.
This year’s lineup of entertainment, food and wine includes:
- Steven Page (co-founder of the legendary Barenaked Ladies) will be performing live.
- Erin Cebula (ET Canada, Global TV) will be our Hostess and Emcee for the evening
- Joy Road Catering will be creating all the cuisine for us to enjoy
- Fashion Designer Kerri Younie will be showcasing her wine-inspired designs
- DJ Captain K, Belgium will be spinning the lively discs between sets