- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Black Hills Estate Winery celebrates 15th Nota Bene
June 20, 2015 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm$159
OLIVER, British Columbia — Black Hills Estate Winery on the Okanagan Valley’s Black Sage Bench will create an evening of entertainment at the winery on Saturday June 20, for the celebration of the release of its 15th vintage of Nota Bene.
This year’s lineup of entertainment, food and wine includes:
- Steven Page (co-founder of the legendary Barenaked Ladies) will be performing live.
- Erin Cebula (ET Canada, Global TV) will be our Hostess and Emcee for the evening
- Joy Road Catering will be creating all the cuisine for us to enjoy
- Fashion Designer Kerri Younie will be showcasing her wine-inspired designs
- DJ Captain K, Belgium will be spinning the lively discs between sets