- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 24 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ at Maryhill Winery
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$10
Celebrate this year’s only blue moon, and see it Aug. 1 from the scenic Columbia Gorge at Maryhill Winery paired with live music, food and wine at Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ.
The cost is $10, and stargazers can delight in staring up at the sky through telescopes provided by Goldendale Observatory State Park as well as enter to win a Washington State Parks Discover Pass.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.