- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ at Maryhill Winery
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$10
Celebrate this year’s only blue moon, and see it Aug. 1 from the scenic Columbia Gorge at Maryhill Winery paired with live music, food and wine at Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ.
The cost is $10, and stargazers can delight in staring up at the sky through telescopes provided by Goldendale Observatory State Park as well as enter to win a Washington State Parks Discover Pass.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.