- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 21 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ at Maryhill Winery
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$10
Celebrate this year’s only blue moon, and see it Aug. 1 from the scenic Columbia Gorge at Maryhill Winery paired with live music, food and wine at Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ.
The cost is $10, and stargazers can delight in staring up at the sky through telescopes provided by Goldendale Observatory State Park as well as enter to win a Washington State Parks Discover Pass.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.