- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ at Maryhill Winery
August 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$10
Celebrate this year’s only blue moon, and see it Aug. 1 from the scenic Columbia Gorge at Maryhill Winery paired with live music, food and wine at Blue Moon, Blues and BBQ.
The cost is $10, and stargazers can delight in staring up at the sky through telescopes provided by Goldendale Observatory State Park as well as enter to win a Washington State Parks Discover Pass.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.