- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 11 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
July 27, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting OUTSIDE and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon). Come join us right where all the magic happens!
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing as we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. Step-by-step painting instruction will provided by one of the artists.
The meet-and-greet reception runs 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own picnic.
Painting spans 1:30 to 4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)
Cancellations made within 48 hours are subject only to a Bottle & Bottega credit. Sorry, there will be no credits or refunds for “no shows.”