- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
July 27, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting OUTSIDE and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon). Come join us right where all the magic happens!
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing as we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. Step-by-step painting instruction will provided by one of the artists.
The meet-and-greet reception runs 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own picnic.
Painting spans 1:30 to 4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)
Cancellations made within 48 hours are subject only to a Bottle & Bottega credit. Sorry, there will be no credits or refunds for “no shows.”