- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 18 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
August 31, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting OUTSIDE and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon). Come join us right where all the magic happens!
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing as we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. Step-by-step painting instruction will provided by one of the artists.
The meet-and-greet reception runs 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own picnic.
Painting spans 1:30 to 4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)
Cancellations made within 48 hours are subject only to a Bottle & Bottega credit. Sorry, there will be no credits or refunds for “no shows.”