- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 22 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
August 31, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting OUTSIDE and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon). Come join us right where all the magic happens!
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing as we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. Step-by-step painting instruction will provided by one of the artists.
The meet-and-greet reception runs 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own picnic.
Painting spans 1:30 to 4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)
Cancellations made within 48 hours are subject only to a Bottle & Bottega credit. Sorry, there will be no credits or refunds for “no shows.”