- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 14 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 29, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting outdoors and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon).
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing because we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). No experience is necessary, and step-by-step painting instruction will be provided by one of our artists.
The meet-and-greet reception is 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own little picnic. The painting will last from 1:30-4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16 x 20 inch, take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)