- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 29, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting outdoors and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon).
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing because we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). No experience is necessary, and step-by-step painting instruction will be provided by one of our artists.
The meet-and-greet reception is 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own little picnic. The painting will last from 1:30-4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16 x 20 inch, take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)