- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 17 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 29, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting outdoors and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon).
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing because we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). No experience is necessary, and step-by-step painting instruction will be provided by one of our artists.
The meet-and-greet reception is 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own little picnic. The painting will last from 1:30-4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16 x 20 inch, take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)