- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega Painting Party at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 29, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery for this special event. If the weather’s nice, we’ll be painting outdoors and enjoying one of the top seven winery views in Oregon (as voted by Travel Oregon).
Note: You may want to bring/wear appropriate clothing because we may be painting outside (sunblock, hats, sunglasses).
Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region (Tasting not included in event pricing). No experience is necessary, and step-by-step painting instruction will be provided by one of our artists.
The meet-and-greet reception is 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Please feel free to bring your own food or pack your own little picnic. The painting will last from 1:30-4 p.m. Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16 x 20 inch, take-home canvas. (Wine tasting not included in event pricing)