- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 24 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery
January 26, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery. Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region.
No experience is needed. Step-by-step painting instruction provided by one of our artists.
Meet and greet reception from 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Painting runs 1:30-4 p.m.
Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas.
Register for class on Bottle & Bottega Events Calendar: