- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery
January 26, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery. Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region.
No experience is needed. Step-by-step painting instruction provided by one of our artists.
Meet and greet reception from 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Painting runs 1:30-4 p.m.
Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas.
Register for class on Bottle & Bottega Events Calendar: