- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 6 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery
January 26, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery. Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region.
No experience is needed. Step-by-step painting instruction provided by one of our artists.
Meet and greet reception from 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Painting runs 1:30-4 p.m.
Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas.
Register for class on Bottle & Bottega Events Calendar: