- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 8 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle and Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery
January 26, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
DAYTON, Ore. — Join Bottle & Bottega at Winter’s Hill Winery. Let us inspire you to create your own version of this painting while you sip some wonderful wine from the region.
No experience is needed. Step-by-step painting instruction provided by one of our artists.
Meet and greet reception from 1-1:30 p.m. Wine will be available for purchase from Winter’s Hill Winery. Painting runs 1:30-4 p.m.
Ticket price includes all materials, instruction, aprons and a 16″ x 20″ take-home canvas.
Register for class on Bottle & Bottega Events Calendar: