- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 8 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Bottle Shock’ movie night at Browne Family Vineyards
September 29 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your friends for a living-room-style movie night featuring Bottle Shock at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Paris-based wine critic Steven Spurrier discovers the Napa Valley and its surprisingly delicious Chardonnay.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Cost is $10 for wine club members, and $15 for guests.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 or at [email protected]