- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 14 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Bottle Shock’ movie night at Browne Family Vineyards
September 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your friends for a living-room-style movie night featuring Bottle Shock at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Paris-based wine critic Steven Spurrier discovers the Napa Valley and its surprisingly delicious Chardonnay.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Cost is $10 for wine club members, and $15 for guests.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 or at [email protected]