- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 8 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Bottle Shock’ movie night at Browne Family Vineyards
September 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your friends for a living-room-style movie night featuring Bottle Shock at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Paris-based wine critic Steven Spurrier discovers the Napa Valley and its surprisingly delicious Chardonnay.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Cost is $10 for wine club members, and $15 for guests.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 or at [email protected]