- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Bottle Shock’ movie night at Browne Family Vineyards
September 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your friends for a living-room-style movie night featuring Bottle Shock at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Paris-based wine critic Steven Spurrier discovers the Napa Valley and its surprisingly delicious Chardonnay.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Cost is $10 for wine club members, and $15 for guests.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 or at [email protected]