- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 2 hours ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 1 day ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 3 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 4 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 6 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle Up Your Love
February 9, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $40.00 - $50.00
Join us February 9th for our annual pinot blending event for you and your Valentine. Make your very own “love potion” by creating a pinot noir blend from the three best vineyard blocks on our estate. Once you’ve perfected your special blend our red winemaker, Ben Thomas, will re-create your blend and make a custom bottle for you with a personalized label.