- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 3 hours ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 1 day ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 2 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 4 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 6 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle Up Your Love
February 9, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $40.00 - $50.00
Join us February 9th for our annual pinot blending event for you and your Valentine. Make your very own “love potion” by creating a pinot noir blend from the three best vineyard blocks on our estate. Once you’ve perfected your special blend our red winemaker, Ben Thomas, will re-create your blend and make a custom bottle for you with a personalized label.