Join us February 9th for our annual pinot blending event for you and your Valentine. Make your very own “love potion” by creating a pinot noir blend from the three best vineyard blocks on our estate. Once you’ve perfected your special blend our red winemaker, Ben Thomas, will re-create your blend and make a custom bottle for you with a personalized label.
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 17 hours ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 2 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 3 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 5 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 6 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 7 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.