- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 1 day ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 3 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 5 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 6 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 7 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle Up Your Love
February 9, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40.00 - $50.00
Join us February 9th for our annual pinot blending event for you and your Valentine. Make your very own “love potion” by creating a pinot noir blend from the three best vineyard blocks on our estate. Once you’ve perfected your special blend our red winemaker, Ben Thomas, will re-create your blend and make a custom bottle for you with a personalized label.