- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 7 hours ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 1 day ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 2 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 3 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 4 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 5 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 6 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bottle Up Your Love
February 9, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $40.00 - $50.00
Join us February 9th for our annual pinot blending event for you and your Valentine. Make your very own “love potion” by creating a pinot noir blend from the three best vineyard blocks on our estate. Once you’ve perfected your special blend our red winemaker, Ben Thomas, will re-create your blend and make a custom bottle for you with a personalized label.