- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bounty of Yamhill County
September 6, 2014 @ 9:00 am - September 7, 2014 @ 5:30 pm$60
DAYTON, Ore. — Bounty of Yamhill County is a two-day, four-year-old event Sept. 6-7 at Stoller Family Estate and Sokol Blosser Winery which celebrates this vibrant community of acclaimed wineries, celebrated chefs and sustainable family farms.
The weekend begins 9 a.m. Saturday at Stoller Family Estate with the Meet the Makers Farm Tour and Gourmet Picnic. Cost is $60. Personally led by the people who craft the products, each tour provides an insider’s perspective. Tailor your day to your interests by choosing one of the three farm tours — a biodynamic vineyard tour and tasting at Bergström Wines, a walking tour of Kookoolann Farms or Briar Rose Creamery.
All tours depart from and return to Stoller Family Estate. After the tours, share your experience over a gourmet picnic lunch at Stoller Family Estate catered by Bon Appétit.
The weekend culminates at 5:30 p.m. Sunday with Big Night: A Harvest Dinner with Farmers, Vintners and Chefs at Sokol Blosser Winery. Cost is $150 and features 20 chefs, 20 farms and 20 wineries. The list of wineries includes Adelsehim, Argyle, Bergström, Brick House, Chehalem, Coehlo, Domaine Drouhin, Durant, Elizabeth Chambers, Hyland Estates, Lange, Marsh Estate, Penner-Ash, R. Stuart, ROCO, Solena, Soter, Stoller and Winderlea.
In its fourth year, BOYC is a project of the Yamhill Enrichment Society (YES) and presents an opportunity to draw national and international attention to our unique and dynamic culinary scene.