- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 19 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bounty of Yamhill County
September 6, 2014 @ 9:00 am - September 7, 2014 @ 5:30 pm$60
DAYTON, Ore. — Bounty of Yamhill County is a two-day, four-year-old event Sept. 6-7 at Stoller Family Estate and Sokol Blosser Winery which celebrates this vibrant community of acclaimed wineries, celebrated chefs and sustainable family farms.
The weekend begins 9 a.m. Saturday at Stoller Family Estate with the Meet the Makers Farm Tour and Gourmet Picnic. Cost is $60. Personally led by the people who craft the products, each tour provides an insider’s perspective. Tailor your day to your interests by choosing one of the three farm tours — a biodynamic vineyard tour and tasting at Bergström Wines, a walking tour of Kookoolann Farms or Briar Rose Creamery.
All tours depart from and return to Stoller Family Estate. After the tours, share your experience over a gourmet picnic lunch at Stoller Family Estate catered by Bon Appétit.
The weekend culminates at 5:30 p.m. Sunday with Big Night: A Harvest Dinner with Farmers, Vintners and Chefs at Sokol Blosser Winery. Cost is $150 and features 20 chefs, 20 farms and 20 wineries. The list of wineries includes Adelsehim, Argyle, Bergström, Brick House, Chehalem, Coehlo, Domaine Drouhin, Durant, Elizabeth Chambers, Hyland Estates, Lange, Marsh Estate, Penner-Ash, R. Stuart, ROCO, Solena, Soter, Stoller and Winderlea.
In its fourth year, BOYC is a project of the Yamhill Enrichment Society (YES) and presents an opportunity to draw national and international attention to our unique and dynamic culinary scene.