- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 14 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bounty of Yamhill County
August 26, 2016 - August 28, 2016Cost varies
The Bounty of Yamhill County blends some of the Willamette Valley’s top winemakers and chefs for a variety of events during this three-day fundraiser for the Yamhill Enrichment Society.
Participating wineries include Adelsheim, Anam Cara, Anne Amie, Argyle, Bergström, Brick House, Coelho, Dobbes Family Estate, Domaine Drouhin-Oregon, Durant, Elizabeth Chambers Cellar, Erath, The Eyrie, Four Graces, Gran Moraine, Hyland Estates, Penner-Ash, R. Stuart, Remy, Rex Hill, ROCO, Samuel Robert, Sokol Blosser, Solena, Soter, Stoller Family Estate, White Rose, WillaKenzie and Winderlea.
The weekend begins with Winemaker Chill & Grill events in McMinnville with Remy Wines and Valley Commissary and in Newberg with Anam Cara Vineyard and Ruddick/Wood.
Saturday’s highlights include the Eola-Amity Hills Vineyard Hike and Vineyard Lunch with Erath Winery in its Willakia Vineyard.
The marquee event is Sunday’s Big Night, an outdoor evening at Sokol Blosser Winery featuring Yamhill County chefs, farmers and wines from 25 Yamhill County vintners.
Bounty of Yamhill County assists with projects in arts and education, food and agriculture as well as history and community. This weekend serves as the primary fundraiser for other important projects.