- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 16 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bounty of Yamhill County
August 26, 2016 - August 28, 2016Cost varies
The Bounty of Yamhill County blends some of the Willamette Valley’s top winemakers and chefs for a variety of events during this three-day fundraiser for the Yamhill Enrichment Society.
Participating wineries include Adelsheim, Anam Cara, Anne Amie, Argyle, Bergström, Brick House, Coelho, Dobbes Family Estate, Domaine Drouhin-Oregon, Durant, Elizabeth Chambers Cellar, Erath, The Eyrie, Four Graces, Gran Moraine, Hyland Estates, Penner-Ash, R. Stuart, Remy, Rex Hill, ROCO, Samuel Robert, Sokol Blosser, Solena, Soter, Stoller Family Estate, White Rose, WillaKenzie and Winderlea.
The weekend begins with Winemaker Chill & Grill events in McMinnville with Remy Wines and Valley Commissary and in Newberg with Anam Cara Vineyard and Ruddick/Wood.
Saturday’s highlights include the Eola-Amity Hills Vineyard Hike and Vineyard Lunch with Erath Winery in its Willakia Vineyard.
The marquee event is Sunday’s Big Night, an outdoor evening at Sokol Blosser Winery featuring Yamhill County chefs, farmers and wines from 25 Yamhill County vintners.
Bounty of Yamhill County assists with projects in arts and education, food and agriculture as well as history and community. This weekend serves as the primary fundraiser for other important projects.