- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 32 mins ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 20 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bounty of Yamhill County
August 26 - August 28Cost varies
The Bounty of Yamhill County blends some of the Willamette Valley’s top winemakers and chefs for a variety of events during this three-day fundraiser for the Yamhill Enrichment Society.
Participating wineries include Adelsheim, Anam Cara, Anne Amie, Argyle, Bergström, Brick House, Coelho, Dobbes Family Estate, Domaine Drouhin-Oregon, Durant, Elizabeth Chambers Cellar, Erath, The Eyrie, Four Graces, Gran Moraine, Hyland Estates, Penner-Ash, R. Stuart, Remy, Rex Hill, ROCO, Samuel Robert, Sokol Blosser, Solena, Soter, Stoller Family Estate, White Rose, WillaKenzie and Winderlea.
The weekend begins with Winemaker Chill & Grill events in McMinnville with Remy Wines and Valley Commissary and in Newberg with Anam Cara Vineyard and Ruddick/Wood.
Saturday’s highlights include the Eola-Amity Hills Vineyard Hike and Vineyard Lunch with Erath Winery in its Willakia Vineyard.
The marquee event is Sunday’s Big Night, an outdoor evening at Sokol Blosser Winery featuring Yamhill County chefs, farmers and wines from 25 Yamhill County vintners.
Bounty of Yamhill County assists with projects in arts and education, food and agriculture as well as history and community. This weekend serves as the primary fundraiser for other important projects.