- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 22 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Boys Night Out at Alexandria Nicole Cellars
June 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Meet the winemaker and take his money! It’s Boys Night Out at the Hollywood District Schoolhouse in Woodinville, which means poker, dinner, and unmentionables.
Join us Thursday evening for a night of Vegas-style fun at the Schoolhouse. Jarrod and Matt will be here to win your money or lose their shirts.
A buffet dinner will prepared by chef Frank Magaña, and wines will be available for purchase by the glass and bottle. There will be great prizes to the top three finishers.
This is a great gift idea for Father’s Day and/or that special man in your life. Space is limited, and non-members are welcome.