- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Boys Night Out at Alexandria Nicole Cellars
June 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Meet the winemaker and take his money! It’s Boys Night Out at the Hollywood District Schoolhouse in Woodinville, which means poker, dinner, and unmentionables.
Join us Thursday evening for a night of Vegas-style fun at the Schoolhouse. Jarrod and Matt will be here to win your money or lose their shirts.
A buffet dinner will prepared by chef Frank Magaña, and wines will be available for purchase by the glass and bottle. There will be great prizes to the top three finishers.
This is a great gift idea for Father’s Day and/or that special man in your life. Space is limited, and non-members are welcome.