- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 14 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Brunch with The Q at Dumas Station
November 28, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$30
DAYTON, Wash. — It will be two days after Thanksgiving, and you may be hungry again. Or you may be recovering from an all-day shopping extravaganza on Black Friday. Either way, we invite you to Dumas Station in the Walla Walla Valley town of Dayton for some delicious food and wine!
Smoked Trout Bruschetta
Pork Loin with Savory Glaze
Cheddar Bacon Muffins
Grilled Artichokes with Smoked Tomato & Ancho Chile Aioli
Grilled Grapefruits Drizzled with Honey
Brunch buffet, two glasses of wine, a souvenir logo wine tumbler plust gratuity
Cost is $30 per person/$20 for wine club members and their guests
Call (509) 426-4582 to buy your ticket by Wednesday, Nov. 18.