- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 16 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Brunch with The Q at Dumas Station
November 28, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$30
DAYTON, Wash. — It will be two days after Thanksgiving, and you may be hungry again. Or you may be recovering from an all-day shopping extravaganza on Black Friday. Either way, we invite you to Dumas Station in the Walla Walla Valley town of Dayton for some delicious food and wine!
Smoked Trout Bruschetta
Pork Loin with Savory Glaze
Cheddar Bacon Muffins
Grilled Artichokes with Smoked Tomato & Ancho Chile Aioli
Grilled Grapefruits Drizzled with Honey
Brunch buffet, two glasses of wine, a souvenir logo wine tumbler plust gratuity
Cost is $30 per person/$20 for wine club members and their guests
Call (509) 426-4582 to buy your ticket by Wednesday, Nov. 18.