- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Brunch with The Q at Dumas Station
November 28, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$30
DAYTON, Wash. — It will be two days after Thanksgiving, and you may be hungry again. Or you may be recovering from an all-day shopping extravaganza on Black Friday. Either way, we invite you to Dumas Station in the Walla Walla Valley town of Dayton for some delicious food and wine!
Smoked Trout Bruschetta
Pork Loin with Savory Glaze
Cheddar Bacon Muffins
Grilled Artichokes with Smoked Tomato & Ancho Chile Aioli
Grilled Grapefruits Drizzled with Honey
Brunch buffet, two glasses of wine, a souvenir logo wine tumbler plust gratuity
Cost is $30 per person/$20 for wine club members and their guests
Call (509) 426-4582 to buy your ticket by Wednesday, Nov. 18.