- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 4 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Brunch with The Q at Dumas Station
November 28, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$30
DAYTON, Wash. — It will be two days after Thanksgiving, and you may be hungry again. Or you may be recovering from an all-day shopping extravaganza on Black Friday. Either way, we invite you to Dumas Station in the Walla Walla Valley town of Dayton for some delicious food and wine!
Smoked Trout Bruschetta
Pork Loin with Savory Glaze
Cheddar Bacon Muffins
Grilled Artichokes with Smoked Tomato & Ancho Chile Aioli
Grilled Grapefruits Drizzled with Honey
Brunch buffet, two glasses of wine, a souvenir logo wine tumbler plust gratuity
Cost is $30 per person/$20 for wine club members and their guests
Call (509) 426-4582 to buy your ticket by Wednesday, Nov. 18.