- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 15 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Brunch with The Q at Dumas Station
November 28, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$30
DAYTON, Wash. — It will be two days after Thanksgiving, and you may be hungry again. Or you may be recovering from an all-day shopping extravaganza on Black Friday. Either way, we invite you to Dumas Station in the Walla Walla Valley town of Dayton for some delicious food and wine!
Smoked Trout Bruschetta
Pork Loin with Savory Glaze
Cheddar Bacon Muffins
Grilled Artichokes with Smoked Tomato & Ancho Chile Aioli
Grilled Grapefruits Drizzled with Honey
Brunch buffet, two glasses of wine, a souvenir logo wine tumbler plust gratuity
Cost is $30 per person/$20 for wine club members and their guests
Call (509) 426-4582 to buy your ticket by Wednesday, Nov. 18.