- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Brush On at Mercer Estates
March 5 @ 1:00 pm$40
PROSSER, Wash. — Brush On with Bev at Mercer Estates offers the opportunity to learn how to paint with our local artist Bev Beierle.
Bev will take you step by step to create a lovely spring painting. The class fee includes everything you need, including a glass of wine on us. Space is limited, must pre-purchase.
Cost is $40 for non-club member, $30 for club member.