- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Brushes and a Bottle at 14 Hands
March 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us at 14 Hands for a creative evening of painting in the Yakima Valley.
Receive step-by-step instructions during a two-hour class while enjoying 14 Hands wines. Flatbreads and wines by the glass will be available for purchase. Participants must be 21 and older only, please.
Cost is $45 Purchase tickets at www.brushesandabottle.com