- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Brushes and a Bottle at 14 Hands
March 25, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us at 14 Hands for a creative evening of painting in the Yakima Valley.
Receive step-by-step instructions during a two-hour class while enjoying 14 Hands wines. Flatbreads and wines by the glass will be available for purchase. Participants must be 21 and older only, please.
Cost is $45 Purchase tickets at www.brushesandabottle.com