- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Brushes and a Bottle at 14 Hands
March 25, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us at 14 Hands for a creative evening of painting in the Yakima Valley.
Receive step-by-step instructions during a two-hour class while enjoying 14 Hands wines. Flatbreads and wines by the glass will be available for purchase. Participants must be 21 and older only, please.
Cost is $45 Purchase tickets at www.brushesandabottle.com