- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 20 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Brushes and a Bottle at 14 Hands
March 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us at 14 Hands for a creative evening of painting in the Yakima Valley.
Receive step-by-step instructions during a two-hour class while enjoying 14 Hands wines. Flatbreads and wines by the glass will be available for purchase. Participants must be 21 and older only, please.
Cost is $45 Purchase tickets at www.brushesandabottle.com