- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 13 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bubbles and Bunnies at Kramer Vineyards
April 19, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
GASTON, Ore. — Join Kramer Vineyards on Saturday, April 19 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., for a vinous spin on the Easter egg hunt with the second annual Bubbles and Bunnies event.
Visit the Gaston tasting room for sparkling wines and an Easter surprise. Receive an Easter egg upon arrival with a special treat inside — from discounts on wine purchases to complimentary tastings, free tickets to our summer events and more!
We will be pouring the 2011 Brut and our Celebrate sparkling wines, all paired with baguettes, crackers, hazelnuts, goat cheese from Quail Run and hard cheeses from Willamette Valley Creamery.
Tasting fee is $10 per guest, which is waived with the purchase of two or more bottles. Wine club members and up to of their six guests receive complimentary tastings.