- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bubbles and Bunnies at Kramer Vineyards
April 19, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
GASTON, Ore. — Join Kramer Vineyards on Saturday, April 19 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., for a vinous spin on the Easter egg hunt with the second annual Bubbles and Bunnies event.
Visit the Gaston tasting room for sparkling wines and an Easter surprise. Receive an Easter egg upon arrival with a special treat inside — from discounts on wine purchases to complimentary tastings, free tickets to our summer events and more!
We will be pouring the 2011 Brut and our Celebrate sparkling wines, all paired with baguettes, crackers, hazelnuts, goat cheese from Quail Run and hard cheeses from Willamette Valley Creamery.
Tasting fee is $10 per guest, which is waived with the purchase of two or more bottles. Wine club members and up to of their six guests receive complimentary tastings.