- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bubbles and Bunnies at Kramer Vineyards
April 19, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
GASTON, Ore. — Join Kramer Vineyards on Saturday, April 19 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., for a vinous spin on the Easter egg hunt with the second annual Bubbles and Bunnies event.
Visit the Gaston tasting room for sparkling wines and an Easter surprise. Receive an Easter egg upon arrival with a special treat inside — from discounts on wine purchases to complimentary tastings, free tickets to our summer events and more!
We will be pouring the 2011 Brut and our Celebrate sparkling wines, all paired with baguettes, crackers, hazelnuts, goat cheese from Quail Run and hard cheeses from Willamette Valley Creamery.
Tasting fee is $10 per guest, which is waived with the purchase of two or more bottles. Wine club members and up to of their six guests receive complimentary tastings.