- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 13 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bubbles and Bunnies at Kramer Vineyards
April 19, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
GASTON, Ore. — Join Kramer Vineyards on Saturday, April 19 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., for a vinous spin on the Easter egg hunt with the second annual Bubbles and Bunnies event.
Visit the Gaston tasting room for sparkling wines and an Easter surprise. Receive an Easter egg upon arrival with a special treat inside — from discounts on wine purchases to complimentary tastings, free tickets to our summer events and more!
We will be pouring the 2011 Brut and our Celebrate sparkling wines, all paired with baguettes, crackers, hazelnuts, goat cheese from Quail Run and hard cheeses from Willamette Valley Creamery.
Tasting fee is $10 per guest, which is waived with the purchase of two or more bottles. Wine club members and up to of their six guests receive complimentary tastings.